System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Unable to connect to CoVantage Credit Union

Comments

• dgradall
    dgradall Member ✭✭
    Options

The code is CC-503 and I also have been having the problem since Jan. 24th. I contacted CoVantage CU support and was told that all their Quicken customers were having the problem. They claimed that Quicken changed something on their end and apparently CoVantage IT has been unable to figure it out. QUICKEN, Please contact them and get this resolved ASAP. It is unacceptable to have this down for this long a period of time!!!

• cdalke
    cdalke Member
    Options

I also started receiving the same error this past week with CoVantage Credit Union. It keeps telling me I typed my username and password incorrectly (error CC 503), yet I can log into CoVantage CU website without issue. I am having to manually download and import the transactions. This needs to be resolved soon.

• DMFT
    DMFT Member ✭✭
    Options

I also started to have this issue with my CoVantage Credit Union account. My username and login credentials were correct. I even changed/updated my password, as I see they now have updated password requirement and I'm still receiving error message CC 503.
    Passwords must be 9 to 32 characters long and must contain all of the following: a lowercase letter (a-z), an uppercase letter (A-Z), a digit (0-9), and a special character (~!@#$%^&*()[]{}<>_+-=/|\.,:;`'"?).

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @dgradall, @cdalke, and @DMFT,

To help troubleshoot this issue, if you haven't already done so, please follow these steps from this article on CC-503 errors:

Step One: Verify your bank login information

1. Type your password/PIN into a text application, such as Notepad, WordPad, or other text/word application. 

Note: This is a way of confirming you don't have typographical errors in this field.  

1. Highlight the "confirmed" password and then copy it (Ctrl + C) and paste it (Ctrl + V) into the appropriate fields in Quicken.

Step Two: Verify your bank login at the bank's website

1. Go to your bank's website and use your credentials to log in to the bank's website.
    2. Confirm that you're able to log in to the bank's website with the expected username and password.

Note: This is a way of confirming that your account isn't locked on the financial institution side.

Step Three: Update your password(s) in Quicken

1. Backup your Quicken file.
    2. Choose Tools > Account List.
    3. Click the Edit button next to the account you want to change the login ID for.
    4. In the Account Details window, click the Online Services tab.
    5. Click Reset Account.
    6. Enter the correct login ID and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the reset. 
    7. If prompted, carefully LINK the accounts found to the existing accounts in Quicken. 

After the reset process is complete, attempt your online session again. 

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mthunter33
    mthunter33 Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue. i tried every single recommendation and none work. Quicken please fix this issue.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited February 2
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.  

(CTP-8911)  

Quicken Kristina

• DMFT
    DMFT Member ✭✭
    Options

@quicken

I confirmed steps 1 and 2. I tried step 3 and that didn't work either. When I preformed the RESET, I encountered the same error. Now the account details | Online Services tab displays only the SET UP NOW button. Normally after services have been disconnected, you can delete the financial institution from the general tab and then the after clicking Ok, the Transaction Download column on Account List will change to Not Available, but Quicken is retaining some information that it's associated to CoVantage yet. When I go back into the CoVantage account details, the financial institution will magically repopulate with CoVantage Credit Union and account list will show CoVantage in FI column again… This seems like Quicken Application is causing thist glitch. Pretty sure there was application update a few days ago. When the financial institution is blank and transaction download = "not available", it forces Quicken to search for desired financial institution.

• DMFT
    DMFT Member ✭✭
    Options

I created a brand New Quicken File and attempted to add a CoVantage Account. I confirmed prior to screenshots below and afterwards that i could successfully log into my account through web browser, both Edge & Chrome. The only difference is that the how should Quicken connect window appeared the very first time I clicked next on the initial Add Account Screen.

• dgradall
    dgradall Member ✭✭
    Options

I can confirm everything that DMFT has stated above. I have had the same results… again and again and again! Where's the fix Quicken!

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your replies,

The issue has been reported and is being worked on, as stated in my earlier post:

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

• DMFT
    DMFT Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Kristina i have submitted a problem with all the files today moments ago. Please share feedback when this issue is resolved. Thanks

• TSW
    TSW Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having this same issue and look forward to a fix for this. It's been over two weeks and is very frustrating.

• Jflesch
    Jflesch Member
    Options

Yep I'm having the same problem, would like to see this addressed.

• DMFT
    DMFT Member ✭✭
    edited February 14
    Options

I was able to add CoVantage to my test file today. However, when I tried to add it to my normal file, it failed like before. So I tried again, and I'm receiving this error screen now. I tried to click the Quicken Support link, but it doesn't work or is not hyperlinked.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @DMFT,

A CC-929 error happens when there are too many unsuccessful attempts to add an account. To troubleshoot the issue, please follow these steps from the article on CC-929 errors:

First, wait one hour. Then, sign out of Quicken and sign back in:

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts.  
    2. Click Sign in as a different user.
    3. Type "yes" to confirm and click Sign Out.
    4. After you sign out, sign back in with the same Quicken ID.
    5. Attempt to add your account again. 

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.