Cannot "Add Account" due to hanging white screen

Options
jaken
jaken Member ✭✭

I got Quicken Premium classic version R54.16 running on Windows 11, but so far - it's not so useful. I cannot add any accounts. I've tried multiple different financial institutions and every time I select "Add Account", I get this white screen. I have let it sit for over 10 minutes, still to no success.

This is not a network issue, my internet speeds are looking fine enough for connecting Quicken to the internet (see screenshots below).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jaken,

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jaken
    jaken Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine I tried this, didn't work.. I ended up just deleting and re-installing Quicken and picked back up from my backup. Thanks for the help. 😀

This discussion has been closed.