Error CC-508 with Caro Federal Credit Union

Options
Ray Hallman
Ray Hallman Member ✭✭✭

I've gone to the CU site and visited the area where I see transactions, AND can manually download a Quicken file to import. There are no visible changes to the process of getting there and there are no popups or other requests for information or actions. I've cleared cookies and cache. I've reloaded backups and tried again. I've deactivated and attempted to reactivate. Nothing seems to correct this issue for me. Note: a new release of Quicken loaded this morning just before the issue occurred.

Windows Classic Deluxe

Windows 10 22H2 build 19045.3930

Quicken Version R54.16 Build 27.1.54.16

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Ray Hallman,

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow this error-specific support article regarding error CC-508.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ray Hallman
    Ray Hallman Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you, I had already done that as well. When updating with One Step Update this morning Quicken reported two of the three accounts had been deleted and needed to be re-added. After going through that process the accounts were accessible but some additional transactions that had not transpired were also created in the register. These were split transactions that affected the third account at that FI, but pointed back to the real transactions. After some frustration I deleted all of the transactions that came over and manually entered them. All appears well now. Thankfully the CC-508 has gone away for now.

Thank you.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thanks for the update! Glad to here the error has been resolved. 🙂

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.