One Step Update with Chase not working

Options

So it's been two weeks now since the CC501 error has appeared. The support live chat told me there is no estimated timeframe to resolve this issue. Has anyone heard anything else? I'm shopping for a new service if this can't be corrected. I contacted Chase and they didn't have any information.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @rgoerlitz,

Would you mind providing me with the ticket number that was given to you during your Support interaction?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• rgoerlitz
    rgoerlitz Member ✭✭
    Options

I did not save the chat ticket number. Sorry. It was this morning around 8:30 central time.

• rgoerlitz
    rgoerlitz Member ✭✭
    Options

Chat was with "David" at 8:16am central time

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @rgoerlitz,

Please do not be sorry, I will attempt to find the interactions and look into the issues that you are experiencing so that I can better assist you.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @rgoerlitz,

I was able to find your Support interaction, as stated by the Quicken agent. The issue that you are experiencing is currently ongoing. You may follow this link to access the alert where you can bookmark it for all future updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.