Downloaded transactions disappear

Options

Intermittently, downloaded transactions disappear when I accept them for inclusion in the transaction register. Multiple accounts, multiple data files.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Jack Scripps,

Is this occurring with multiple different financial institutions? Which ones? Are you receiving any error codes or messages? When did this issue begin to occur? After a recent update?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Jack Scripps
    Jack Scripps Member ✭✭
    Options

I think I may have figured out what is going on. After the download, the new transactions are listed for my review and acceptance (my choice) in a box at the bottom of the screen. I have gotten used to just clicking on "accept all". Almost all of the time, I do so without really looking closely at the downloaded transactions, one at a time. I noticed the other day that just a single transaction downloaded and I just accidentally noted that the transaction was noted as a "match". When I accepted that transaction, it "disappeared" — because Quicken thinks it already has been accepted into the transaction register. But, even though it was identical to an earlier transaction, it was in fact a new transaction. It should not have been shown as a "match". But, I discovered that I can elect to treat it as a new transaction, even though Quicken thinks it is a match.

This discussion has been closed.