MARCUS by Goldman Sachs FDP-102 (QMAC)

Options

For two days my MARCUS by Goldman Sachs accounts will not update. Just the orange circle with FDP-102 "Unavailable Right Now"

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 2 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

This is now considered a known issue, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• JamesDaniel
    JamesDaniel Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue for me as of yesterday. FDP-102 error message.

• RioBlanco
    RioBlanco Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same for me. Disconnected and attempts to reconnect unsuccessful with endless spinning icon

• mdb3491
    mdb3491 Member ✭✭
    Options

Unable to download Marcus transactions in Quicken. Error code FTP-102. Happened after Quicken upgraded to R54.16. Can log into Marcus, outside of Quicken, but Quicken errors out while attempting to download Marcus transactions. Have disconnected and reconnected, same issue.

• Caduspa1
    Caduspa1 Member
    Options

Ditto. Started 2/1/2024. Reported to support.

Quicken Deluxe (Mac) Version 7.5.2 (Build 705.51955.100)

MacOS 14.2.1

• jhanson
    jhanson Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue here. Please try again later.

Care Code: FDP-102

Details:
    FI_TIMEOUT
    Retry. Retry Error

Quicken Mac 7.5.2

• jhanson
    jhanson Member ✭✭
    Options

Marcus support says they don't allow Quicken to connect.

• PennyRich
    PennyRich Member ✭✭
    Options

Same for me using both Quicken for Mac and Quicken for Windows.

Started maybe 1 day ago.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 2 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

This is now considered a known issue, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ajc1
    Ajc1 Member
    Options

I have called Marcus as I coudnt find a link in their portal to download directly ,, to my surprise when I called them they advised that they do not support Quicken even though I have been downloading all Marcus online cds and accounts directly fm quicken till 31st Jan 2024.

Its imperative Quicken advise whats causing this disruption as the matter needs imidiate resolution.

• sackboydad7669
    sackboydad7669 Member ✭✭
    Options

I've been using MARCUS with Quicken since I think 2017….. This is the first time I can remember it's not worked.

• Bill48
    Bill48 Member ✭✭
    Options

Ok. It is now Feb 5. Any status update?

• julb7
    julb7 Member ✭✭
    Options

@Ajc1 i have exactly the same issue with Marcus accounts, it just stopped on 2/1/24

• JaredinNC
    JaredinNC Member
    Options

Following. Guessing this is going to drag out for months like the Citibank issue awhile back.

• sackboydad7669
    sackboydad7669 Member ✭✭
    Options

BTW… it's not just quicken. Merrill Lynch/BofA lets you attach external accounts. It also hasn't been able to update MARCUS since Feb 1. I suspect GS has changed something and not told people who are interfacing. I just HOPE HOPE HOPE they're not implementing the stupid 2FA Text messages that American Express and CIT Bank have done. Now EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I update quicken, I have to choose the 2FA type, then I have to wait for the text, then put it into Quicken. And sometimes Quicken fails on that and gives the 2FA prompt, but never sends it to the bank so the update fails :-(

• qlzsuri
    qlzsuri Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue, started a few days ago (early Feb). Previously, it always worked since opening my Marcus account in 2020.

• psygist
    psygist Member
    Options

This seems to be an issue with multiple financial institutions since Jan 1. I've had trouble with Merrill Lynch and now Marcus. My guess is that the problem is with Quicken/Intuit and not the financial institutions. If they don't rectify the problem, I will likely end my decades long relationship with Quicken as this is unacceptable.

• EGR2021
    EGR2021 Member
    Options

Is there going to be a refund for this lack of service?

• qlzsuri
    qlzsuri Member ✭✭
    Options

Today, I was able to connect to Marcus for the first time in February!😀

• NTPanaccio
    NTPanaccio Member ✭✭✭
    Options

You may be the only one. Marcus told me this morning that they no longer support 3rd party aggregators (Quicken, etc.), and the connection attempts for myself and family members continues to fail.

• Bryan Kasteler
    Bryan Kasteler Member ✭✭
    Options

I just tried and it still fails with the CC-502 error. You are an anomaly I suppose. If it's true that Marcus won't interface with Quicken any longer, I'll start moving my investments to other institutions as they age out. It's not like Marcus has rates that you can't find elsewhere.

• sackboydad7669
    sackboydad7669 Member ✭✭
    Options

this could be something else…. Goldman Sachs was very public that they want to end their consumer business and that MARCUS and Apple Card are considered failures and have cost them billions.

It wouldn’t surprise me if cutting off access to third parties is both a cost-saving and/or a way to tick people off and maybe get them to pull out.

I’ve got 8 CDs at MARCUS so I can’t leave but I will take my regular savings elsewhere.

• qlzsuri
    qlzsuri Member ✭✭
    Options

I should have said that I'm on a Mac when the connection worked for me today. (I was getting the FDP-102 error Feb 1-6.)

• sackboydad7669
    sackboydad7669 Member ✭✭
    Options

So I just tried it after qlzsuri's success and it worked, too. Quicken Mac. We'll see if it works tomorrow :-)

• Charles267
    Charles267 Member ✭✭
    Options

Update worked for me today at 12:59. Had been getting FDP-102.

• thomasb793@
    thomasb793@ Member
    Options

Same situation with me. I'd forwarded the sanitized error package to Quicken Support and messaged with Marcus. I'm back in with current data from Marcus in my Quicken (Mac).

• Mac_User
    Mac_User Member
    Options

Marcus updates just began working for me again as well. Quicken for Mac.

• rsfishmanmd
    rsfishmanmd Member
    Options

Working for me again on Quicken for Mac

• david23
    david23 Member ✭✭
    Options

Just tried at 1:50 PM. Working for me now on Quicken Premier windows 10.

• lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Working now for me also on Quicken Deluxe Mac version 7.5.2 (current). Never believe what some first line support person tells you. They are under pressure to answer a many calls as they can in a given time period and will tell you anything to get rid of you.

Also remember that when Marcus by Goldman Sachs first took control of the GM Mastercard from Citi they did not offer Quicken connectivity at first. It took over a year before it happened.

• EGR2021
    EGR2021 Member
    Options

Just glad it's fixed. 👍

This discussion has been closed.