Checking account not in Sync with Online Bank Of America Account

Options

Hello, Ever since the release of Version 7.5.2 (Build 705.51955.100) for Mac, some of my transactions from my Bank Of America account are not all showing as posted to the account when trying to download and sync my Quicken account to my online Bank Of America checking account.

I now have 3 transactions that when doing a download sync, they are not being updated.
Are you aware of this issue and are you working on fixing it ?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited February 2
    Options

Hello @bobbyquin,

To answer your question, yes this is a known issue. I recommend that you bookmark this Community Alert to get any updates, when available and know when the issue is resolved.

In the meantime, if you haven't already done so, please follow these troubleshooting steps from the alert:

1. Click on "Quicken" in the top left corner, next to the Apple logo.
    2. Select "Settings"
    3. Go to the "Connected Services" tab
    4. Click on "Reset"

If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

(Ticket #10595248)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.