Manage Bills & Income Reminders

Options

I'm on Windows using Quicken Classic Premier.

Approximately a month ago, scheduled recurring transactions, such as social security income posting to my checking account, began changing to 0.0 with a blue font. If I click on them for editing, everything looks correct. Then, when I save them, the problem corrects itself.

However, the next time I sign on to Quicken and select "Manage Bills & Income Reminders" several recurring credits return to a 0.0 value.

Help!

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @PRStClairCAM,

Based on your description of the issue, this sounds like a file specific problem. To troubleshoot this, I suggest that you try validating and/or super validating your data file.  Please save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate: 

1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:

1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.   

Let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rodney23
    rodney23 Member ✭✭
    Options

This is not a file specific issue, I'm having a similar problem with Paycheck remidners. Displayed values in Income & Transfers tab is WRONG. Clicking on Edit shows all correct values and hitting OK without touching anything corrects the displayed problem on the tab. HOWEVER, syncing again with a one-step update causes the incorrect values to display. I'm not getting 0.0.

I've done Validate and Super-Validate and show no file issues.

This discussion has been closed.