Elan Financial Services Error code CC-502

Options

Quicken Release R54.16. Since January 17, 2024, I am getting error CC-502, I am attempting to download data from Elan Financial Services. I have attempted more than 3 times, but no success. Anybody else having this issue, and you have resolved it?

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @jnbford,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10627757/CTP-7779)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have been successfully downloading transactions from Elan but I am not using the latest version of Quicken.

Deluxe R55.26., Windows 10 Pro

• chrisd49
    chrisd49 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have been getting the same error from Elan for several days, also with R54.16.

This discussion has been closed.