Ameriprise Visa Transactions do not download

Options

I added the account.

It added the account and the balance but no transactions. (The balance was correct)

No transactions were displayed in the register. All dates, any type, and all transactions were selected.

When I checked one step update, Ameriprise was not listed.

When I checked the account list, the account was listed but it said the transactions not available.

When I checked the Ameriprise site on line, there were numerous current transactions.

I do receive transaction data from a different credit card account.

Thanks for the help

Comments

• Mike_L
    Mike_L Member ✭✭
    Options

I found that I could download transactions into a qfx file and import them into my quicken file. I have to see how it works with future transaction, but this seems to work as a 'satisfactory' solution.

I would still like to be able to include the account in my one step update.

Thanks for the help.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Mike_L,

To add the account to your One Step Update, you would need it connected via Direct Connect or Express Web Connect. Note: If it's an investment account and you want to see transactions, you would want to connect via Direct Connect if possible and make sure to select Complete tracking rather than Simple tracking. I can see that there are several connection options available.

What type of account is this (investment, banking, credit card, something else)?

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.