Error 2505 when running either Quick for Mac and Windows.

Options

Starting after the last updates, I have been getting the error code 2505 when I try to run either version after first running the other. I can run Windows and it updates but when I run Mac after I get a 2505 code. I re-connect the Mac version buy re-allowing updates and it works. After, when I try to run the Windows version I get the same error. I than re-authorize the Windows version and it updates but when I go back to the Mac version, the same error comes back. It appears that the authorization has some code in it that won't identify which version I'm running. By the way, SOME time it works. I am running Mac Quicken Classic Deluxe Version 7.5.2 (Build 705.51955.100) with IOS version 14.2.1 and Windows 10 Quicken Classic Deluxe Version R54-16 27.1.54.16 using Parallels Desktop 19 for Mac Pro Edition Version 19.2.1 (54832)

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @repassenheim,

Due to the nature of this issue, it is recommended that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.