missing transactions from Chase Bank since recent update R54.16.

Options

since update to R54.16…the speed of the updates to Capital one has speeded up and the errors are gone….but the webdirect connection to Chase is missing transactions!

I can see them in the account and if I download a .QDF file from the bank all the information is there…

Tired the usual reset the account and check for filtering. It was all fine until the latest update of this below par software.

Comments

• Flux
    Flux Member ✭✭
    Options

I had this problem with my Chase credit card. Here was my solution :

1. Right click on the account and choose "Edit/Delete Account"
    2. Click on the "Display Options" Tab
    3. Under the "Account Intent" section I changed from "Business" to "Personal" using the drop-down menu
    4. I hit "OK" to get back to the main resister window
    5. I performed a "One Step Update" (all my missing transactions downloaded)
    6. I performed steps 1-4 above again, but this time changing "Personal" back to "Business" using the drop-down
    7. After doing this my downloads have continued to work

Perhaps these procedures will work for you. If you are already set to "Personal", try changing it to "Business"…attempt a download…and then set back to "Personal".

Please report back if any of this helps you all. It has worked for everyone I know of that had this issue specifically with Chase. It might work beyond Chase issues. Please report back to confirm one way or the other.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @ukuser,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Per the Community Alert, please troubleshoot the issue by following these steps:

1. Go to the account register you're having trouble with
    2. Click the Gear icon in the upper right
    3. Click Update Now
    4. Repeat this process for all of your Chase accounts

If that doesn't show new transactions in the register, then try this:

1. Go to Tools > Account List
    2. Click Edit on your impacted Chase account
    3. On the Online Services tab, click Reset
    4. Follow any prompts to log in, if needed, and then update your accounts again

Finally, if the above steps aren't helpful, you can refresh your financial institution information in Quicken:

1. Choose Tools menu > Online Center.
    2. Select the financial institution you want to update from the Financial Institution drop-down menu.
    3. While pressing CTRL+F3 on your keyboard, click Contact info at the top of the screen. You must do all three at the same time.
    4. Select the financial institution you want to update, and click Refresh. The branding and profile information will be listed under current status as needs updating.
    5. Click OK.
    6. Click Update/Send, enter your financial institution Password, and select OK. Follow any additional instructions. 

If you're still missing transactions after following the steps above, please reach out to us at Customer Care so we can investigate further.

Note: The solution @Flux recommends does work for some customers who use the Business & Personal tier of Quicken. You may not see the option if you use a different subscription tier.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10595111)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.