System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Goldman Sachs-Marcus

Comments

• Robert Brown
    Robert Brown Member ✭✭
    Options

I have been having this same problem for more than 2 weeks. When I try to update my Marcus account, I get a CC-503 error saying "Your login information in Quicken is incorrect" even though my login information is in fact correct. When I click on "Fix it" and update the password and try to connect again, I get a CC-501 error saying "Unable to update these accounts because of an error on the Quicken Server."

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Robert Brown,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide additional information. When did this issue first start? Has your password with the financial institution recently changed?

I recommend that you backup your Quicken file, then follow these steps from this article on CC-503 errors to help resolve this issue:

Step One: Verify your bank login information

1. Type your password/PIN into a text application, such as Notepad, WordPad, or other text/word application. 
    2. Highlight the "confirmed" password and then copy it (Ctrl + C) and paste it (Ctrl + V) into the appropriate fields in Quicken.

Note: This is a way of confirming you don't have typographical errors in this field.  

Step Two: Verify your bank login at the bank's website

1. Go to your bank's website and use your credentials to log in to the bank's website.
    2. Confirm that you're able to log in to the bank's website with the expected username and password.

Note: This is a way to confirm the account is not locked on the financial institution's side.

Step Three: Update your password(s) in Quicken

1. Choose Tools > Account List.
    2. Click the Edit button next to the account you want to change the login ID for.
    3. In the Account Details window, click the Online Services tab.
    4. Click Deactivate, and then click Yes to deactivate online services.
    5. Click Yes again, if necessary, to confirm your choice.
    6. Repeat these steps to deactivate all accounts at this same bank.
    7. Return to the Online Services tab, and click Set up Now for each account you've deactivated.
    8. Enter the correct login ID and follow the on-screen prompts to activate your account, making sure to carefully relink your account to the correct Nickname in Quicken.

Let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.