Marcus account CC-503/CC-501 error (QMac)

Options
System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Goldman Sachs-Marcus

Comments

• Bill4757
    Bill4757 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have been having this same problem for more than 2 weeks. When I try to update my Marcus account, I get a CC-503 error saying "Your login information in Quicken is incorrect" even though my login information is in fact correct. When I click on "Fix it" and update the password and try to connect again, I get a CC-501 error saying "Unable to update these accounts because of an error on the Quicken Server."

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Bill4757,

When I check on our end, I can see the error message showing is FDP-102. This is a known issue which has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10793219)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• julb7
    julb7 Member ✭✭
    Options

ia m having the exact same issue as described @

• julb7
    julb7 Member ✭✭
    Options

@Bill4757 i am experiencing the same issue since the last quicken update of feb 1 o feb 2 , it worked totally fine before that

• vgorfdon495
    vgorfdon495 Member
    Options

same issue

• Bill4757
    Bill4757 Member ✭✭
    Options

its been a week and it is still not getting my Marcus a cds to download?

• Lyndagf
    Lyndagf Member
    Options

Same issue

• lrem
    lrem Member ✭✭
    Options

same issue

This discussion has been closed.