missing transactions

Options
bmb1968
bmb1968 Member ✭✭

My Park National bank accounts after last up date will connect but the transactions are not updated. no error codes

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @bmb1968,

When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? What is the connection method with your Park National Bank account(s)? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• crkdo
    crkdo Member
    Options

Same problem with PNB. Says accounts updated but no transactions downloaded. Called support; went thru everything with them; said it was on their end and would send ticket to have it fixed. No results after 4 days. This stopped downloading on January 23, 2024.

• mee
    mee Member
    Options

SAME SAME problem with Park National Bank .. I noticed this issue about Jan 18, 2024 .. have worked with support numerous times but still not fixed. It did work a few days last week, but it's back to NOT WORKING .. frustrating !!!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @crkdo and @mee,

Thank you for joining this thread.

Would you mind providing me with the ticket number(s) that were given to you during your interaction(s) with Quicken Support?

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.