edited February 6
    Options

[Removed]

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @rollandswing,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 6
    Options

wow … and admins just vaporized the message thread and everything about it

Some Microsoft admins kindly alert Quicken to some issues with the Quicken software, and it all just gets deleted… This issue was posted back in October

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well now I am curious.

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Censorship at it's best, I guess. I did see the comment I was actually surprised that it wasn't deleted sooner than it was.

• QuickUserPSP
    Options

I find it interesting that their documentation for this forum states that Quicken doesn't monitor the posts, but still they do actively delete or censor any comments that make them look bad or require transparency.

• Quicken Jasmine
    edited February 6
    Options

Hello All,

This message has been forwarded to the proper channels and is currently being investigated, however, it was removed for Security and Privacy reasons. I have not yet deleted the entire post as I wanted to make sure the OP saw my response and was able to navigate to his messages for continuation.

@QuickUserPSP,

The Quicken Community is monitored by Moderators and Admins only. It is not monitored by other departments. Additionally, per our Community Guidelines, Moderators will review posts and remove any content for any reason that we deem fit. You can review the Community Guidelines here.

I hope this clears things up!

-Quicken Jasmine

• QuickUserPSP
    edited February 6
    Options

[Removed - Argumentative]

• QuickUserPSP
    edited February 6
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine [Removed - Argumentative]

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 6
    Options

[Removed]

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• QuickUserPSP
    edited February 6
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @QuickUserPSP,

As mentioned before, Moderators can remove any post or comment as we deem fit. As also said before, this user's post was removed for Security and Privacy reasons, not for any other reason.

-Quicken Jasmine

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

This post has become argumentative, and is now closed for further discussion.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.