Chase Investments not downloading

Options

Quicken Classic Deluxe - R54.16 - Build 27.1.54.16 - Windows 10

Have not been able to download Chase Investments data since start of 2024. Am not receiving any error messages. Account balances seem to be updating daily, but do not match actual balances. Deactivating and Resetting the accounts does not fix the issue. No issues with bank authorization process. I have other accounts with Chase Banking and they are all functioning correctly in Quicken.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @balton,

Are your investment accounts and banking accounts with Chase connected using different financial institution lists? Did this issue begin to occur after a recent update? To clarify, you are not able to download transactions and your balances are incorrect? Do you have multiple investment accounts?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• balton
    balton Member ✭✭
    Options

Jasmine,

I have two Chase investment (brokerage) accounts and one Chase banking account all of which are connected using the same list. The banking account and one of the brokerage accounts are both functioning normally. The other brokerage account is not functioning correctly. There have been several new transactions since the beginning of the new year that have not been downloaded. The account balance is updating but does not match the actual bank balance. As mentioned earlier, deactivating and resetting the account does not fix the problem. No error messages. I cannot confirm that the problem started after a recent upgrade.

Thanks for your help.

This discussion has been closed.