Windows Canada R54.xx Release
The latest Quicken for Windows Canada release R54.17 is now available to all Quicken Canada customers.
Before you take this update, we recommend you perform a One Step Update to ensure that your data is synced to the cloud and also make a backup of your data file.
- Improved the graph in the Income by Security report, now allowing for stacked bars to display income by security or income by type (e.g., dividends, interest) when subtotalling by month, quarter, or year, with an added option to show period-to-date income.
- Enhanced the Investment Performance report by incorporating Overall Total IRR (Internal Rate of Return), providing users with a meaningful indicator of their investment performance.
- Quicken now automatically turns on the settings to remember new payees and any changes in categories and amounts when entering transactions, simplifying the categorization process.
- Portfolio View Options now allow users to specify that dividends from the quote feed should be used for Estimated Income.
- Fixed an issue where Quicken incorrectly displayed an error screen if financial institution information was missing when updating transactions during an account set up for Web Connect. Quicken now directs customers to the financial institution website.
- Fixed a display issue in the Investing dashboard that occurred when Large Font mode was turned on.
- Fixed an issue where custom category groups containing transfer transactions were not appearing in the budgeting view, making it difficult for customers to budget those categories.
- Quicken now ensures that transfers are linked correctly on the companion app.
- Fixed a display issue where the category menu opened on the wrong screen when using multiple displays stacked on top of each other.
- Fixed an issue where the rollover budget amount was not updating when modified from the Web app, even after performing a cloud sync.
- Resolved a printing issue where customers were unintentionally printing all checks when attempting to print a single check. Additionally, corrected the display of the Canadian spelling "Cheque" in some cases.
- Resolved issue where user-entered budget data disappeared after sync in Quicken.
- Long payee names with added spaces in the payee field were causing display issues.
- When the Account Balances report was launched from the “Report” button within the Property and Debt tab, in some cases Investment Accounts displayed inaccurate balances.
- In rare cases, when adding or updating financial institution connections, the default “link to” account was to an incorrect account type or institution.
Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.