Black Screen on New Account

Options
Jeff107
Jeff107 Member ✭✭

When I try to add a new account, I select the institution, and a window pops open that completely black. I let go for awhile but nothing. Clicked the Continue and got a window that said I had to go to the institution website. I did that but even that website it links to goes completely black. I tried rebooting windows but that didn't work either.

Thoughts

J

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Jeff107,

First, could you please provide the name of the financial institution you are trying to connect with? Also, have you tried selecting any other (random) financial institutions from our bank list to see if you experience the same problem, or if it only occurs with this particular financial institution?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• FBM
    FBM Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

I am having the exact same problem as the original post. The Add Account screen is blank after selecting any institution. What suggestions do you have? This is in the latest Quicken Deluxe version.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @FBM,

Thank you for adding to this discussion and providing additional information.

To start with, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.