Pen Fed still not downloading in Windows despite 2/1/24 email saying it's resolved

Options
Dia
Dia Member ✭✭

What's working: I can now go to PenFed and download a credit card QFX file that makes sense (unlike a month ago when the QIF or QFX downloaded files were wrong).

What's not working: When I click on the link in Jasmine's 2/1/24 notification that the issue is resolved, although I am signed into Quicken Community, I get a screen that says "permission denied" (or something like that).

So: Although the Quicken account for my PenFed credit card says it's set up to download, the cc account is not on my One Step Update screen as an account I can include in the vault.

And: If I go to the account itself in Quicken, and click on Update Now, I get taken to the PenFed website so I can log in and download transactions in QFX format.

Is it likely that PenFed will work with Quicken so we can download automatically using Quicken's vault?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Dia,

If you are still experiencing this issue after the Alert was marked resolved, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

Additionally, the reason you are unable to access the Alert now, is because all Alerts are archived 3 days after they have been marked resolved.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.