Nelnet Student account not connecting - QMac - FDP-105 error

Options
Alanlsu1
Alanlsu1 Member

Nelnet stopped connection on February 1st. The following error is displayed when trying to reconnect. The website is fully functional.

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE FDP-105

Comments

• Becal
    Becal Member
    Options

Any response?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 8
    Options

Hello @Alanlsu1,

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error FDP-105.

As stated in the article if the error persists for more than a few days and there are no Alerts posted for this financial institution and error in the Community (which there currently are none), then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello again,

This is now considered a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• DrMoneyBB
    DrMoneyBB Member ✭✭
    Options

Yeah, the 2-factor authentication has been there for a while (many months), yet the connection had been working well till the beginning of February 2024. So, it sounds like just an excuse from Nelnet to avoid a real 'root cause analysis'…… Pretty annoying.

• kmschre
    kmschre Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Any update? Still having the error.

• phillip181
    phillip181 Member
    Options

Funny because Verizon does fine with Quicken and it has 2-factor authentication

• marquardt12
    marquardt12 Member
    Options

I have this issue as well. Seems like all the web sign type accounts were impacted (I have 5 in total). This is the only one that has not been resolved. Still not clear who really owns the issue since so many banks/institutions were impacted about the same time.

• Alanlsu1
    Alanlsu1 Member
    Options

Any updates?

• phillip181
    phillip181 Member
    Options

The official thread says it is resolved, but I still can't connect.

• rkane17
    rkane17 Member
    Options

Any update on this - now 4/13/24 and I still can't connect. Getting CC-555 error.

• Derek
    Derek Member ✭✭
    Options

Still no connection since adding 2FA.