Old National transactions only partially downloading

Options

For the past 2 weeks, the one step update will not download all the transactions from my Old National Bank accounts. It also seems to duplicate 2-3 previous transactions.

For example, today when I ran the update, it downloaded 2 transactions from Feb 5. It should have downloaded a total of 12. I should have also received 8 transactions from today but I didn't receive any.

I've tried reconnecting the account but it doesn't help.

Anything else I can try?

Comments

• RCB
    RCB Member
    Options

I'm having a similar problem, in that I'm not getting anything to download. This has been going on for at least a week. I have almost a dozen instruments at ONB and nothing is being updated. I've removed the online banking and reinstated it, and that has not helped.

• teotoole
    teotoole Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

Same issue hear.Skipped a week of transactions. Downloaded ine transaction and then skipped again

• Tawnjer
    Tawnjer Member
    Options

same here and have been experiencing issues for several weeks. About 2 weeks ago I spent 2 hours with support to create a "new" account and it seemed to work at the time. Since, only some of the transactions are downloading.

Is this being addressed by Quicken?

• karebear1010
    karebear1010 Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

Yup, happening to me as well.

Only my Old National acct. Sometime after 1/19 it stopped downloading transactions, the online balance is updating though. I have reset many times and even uploaded the file from the bank to import the transactions that way. It Loaded, then said there were no new transaction- yet there were 20. Thinking maybe on Old Nationals side. Ugh!

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

Due to the nature of this issue, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

If reaching out to Quicken Support is not a viable option for you, then please navigate to Help > Report a problem in your Quicken program and submit a problem report with the following information:

1. Specific transactions that are posted on the financial institution side, but are not in your Quicken.
    2. A screenshot of the financial institution website, showing the specific transactions (it's okay to redact personal information so long as the screenshot shows those transactions and that they're posted)
    3. A screenshot of the Quicken register, showing that those transactions are not there (it's okay to redact personal information so long as the screenshot shows that those transactions are not in your Quicken register).
    4. The names of the affected accounts as they show on the financial institution side and as they show in Quicken.
    5. The log files (usually pre-selected when you create a Problem Report).
    6. If you are willing, a sanitized copy of your data file.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Dreand
    Dreand Member
    edited February 10
    Options

I am also experiencing this issue. "Due to the nature of this issue, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support.." this very statement is exactly why I dislike Quicken. Why should any subscriber need to "reach out" to Quicken support over this issue. This isn't a unique issue; it is affecting multiple Old National Bank customers. [Removed - Rant]

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Dreand,

The reason we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for issues like this is because there is specific information and screenshots needed for our teams to narrow down if the issue is with the program, the aggregator, or the financial institution.

If reaching out to Support is not a viable option for you, then my earlier post does also provide information on sending a Problem Report. Please note that you will not receive a response when you send a problem report. Also, problem reports have a 10 attachment limit, so if you need to send more than 10 attachments, you may need to send a second problem report with the attachments that wouldn't fit in the first one.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JHMMEM
    JHMMEM Member
    Options

Having the same issue, over the last 3 to 4 weeks many transactions have not downloaded. Reset the account but it did not resolve the issue.

• Lmroch
    Lmroch Member
    Options

Having same issue, going to report it

This discussion has been closed.