RE: NEW 2/2/24 Marcus by Goldman Sachs - FDP-102 / CC-502 - UPDATE 2/7/24

Options
BfloChris
BfloChris Member ✭✭

Regarding this ticket, (Ticket #10793219), I was experiencing the same problems the past few weeks up until yesterday, 2/6, so I used Marcus/Goldman Sach's online text support app asking them for a status. They informed me they never supported the interfacing/downloading of data with Quicken, so I told them I was going to close my accounts because it worked up until last month.

Oddly enough, just for the heck of it, I thought I would try again tonight, and I was able to successfully connect and download my data into Quicken. Not sure how long this will last but wanted to inform everyone.

Comments

• smmehta1822
    smmehta1822 Member
    Options

worked for me as well today.

• nls
    nls Member ✭✭
    Options

It is not working for me, 2/15/2024. For some reason, this issue was marked as "Resolved" by Quicken. Yet I have not seen any way to resolve the issue.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @nls,

If you are still experiencing this issue after the Alert was marked resolved, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• nls
    nls Member ✭✭
    Options

After deactivating my accounts and reactivating, I was able to resolve the problem. But some of the new transactions were not downloaded correctly, and instead the starting balance was modified so that the total balance was correct. I fixed this by hand.

This discussion has been closed.