PNC download misses some transactions

Options
leomoore
leomoore Member ✭✭

I have noticed over the last month or so, that when I download transactions for my chequeing account at PNC using Express Web Connect +, that it always misses at least one or two posted transactions forcing me to look at PNC.com to verify they posted then manually clear them in Quicken. It hasn't always done that. I am up-to-date on releases (version R54.16 / Build 27.1.54.16). I had recovered from a mess that occurred after I archived a few years of data that wrecked some accounts and left three years of blank reminders for another account that I had to delete one at a time.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @leomoore,

To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend that you start by following the directions in this article on missing transactions/transactions not downloading. Is there any pattern with the transactions being missed? For example, are the transactions being missed recurring transactions that may be improperly matching to existing transactions in the register?

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• leomoore
    leomoore Member ✭✭
    Options

If there is a pattern other than it is only happening with my PNC accounts, I cannot see it. For the last two days, my chequeing account has not missed any transactions, but my PNC credit card downloaded 3 of 4 transactions.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Due to the nature of this issue, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support for further assistance. Please do not manually input missing transactions into your register until after you have spoken with Support. They may need to confirm whether the missing transactions reflect in the log files (as a way to see whether the information is being sent to Quicken), and putting the transactions in manually may interfere with that.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

• leomoore
    leomoore Member ✭✭
    Options

Whatever was happening, stopped when I downloaded yesterday. All the missing transactions downloaded. Today, everything downloaded and reconciled without a problem.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for the follow-up,

I'm glad to hear it's downloading now.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance!

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.