Cannot authorize Express Web Connect+ - - US Bank credit card accounts (edit)

Options
BillQ
BillQ Member ✭✭

Quicken R54.16; Build On 2/2/24, Quicken Anya reported Ticket #10585113 as resolved. I tried to reconnect my US Bank credit card and it still doesn't finish. US Bank accepts my login and authorizes Quicken via Intuit but Quicken cannot activate the link and eventually times out just the way it has been doing for the last 4 months.

This problem has not been solved.

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did you really mean "Web Connect"? That is where you login to the FI's website and manually download a .QFX file.

Express Web Connect is done via One Step Update.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

People are reporting that reauthorizing Express Web Connect + requires that you don't have any popup or cookie blockers active in your web browser. So, you should check that.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

By any chance, are the accounts which fail to authorize marked as Business Accounts (in Edit Account Details / Display Options / Account Intent)?

• BillQ
    BillQ Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the help. Chris_QPW's comment struck a chord which I have tried by shutting down all my chrome blockers, etc. - it still didn't work? This time I removed and reinstalled a new EDGE browser and set it as the default browser and presto connected my us bank credit cards. So thanks to all for your help.

I have used Q on windows since 1999 when my bank gave it away for free and have roughly 35 accounts (no investment accts just bank and CCs) - This past year I have spent more time chasing down Q problems with missed transactions on almost all these accounts, I am really beginning to wonder if Q is worth the trouble anymore - they seem to spend a lot of effort adding new functions but in my eperience have not figured out how to connect with the new age of banks that require 2fa, etc. Using Q now seems more like the old days of manually balancing accounts monthly than the Q of 10 years ago which was flawless. Sorry for venting and thanks again

This discussion has been closed.