RE: Ticket #10741227 Quicken Classic issue Installation issue on MacBook Air is NOT resolved!

Options
sunite
sunite Member ✭✭

I just tried to install again on my MacBook Air and the issue occurred again. Please do not stop working on a resolution or at least post what I need to do now to make this installation work correctly!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 9
    Options

Hello @sunite,

If you are still experiencing this issue after the Alert has been marked resolved, then we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• sunite
    sunite Member ✭✭
    Options

I have been waiting 3 weeks to get an answer for a product I paid for that doesn’t work. I was told by Quicken Support that this was the proper procedure to get this issue resolved. It now looks like I will go through the procedure all over again.

Can you explain how this issue has been resolved for some users but not me?

• Quicken_ChrisC
    Quicken_ChrisC Employee ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello! Programmer on the Quicken Mac team here. @sunite I just emailed you directly with a workaround for this issue. As far as I know, you're the first person to have Quicken get stuck on this update step! (Sadly, there's no award for first place…) I hope it helps, and please let me know how it goes.

This discussion has been closed.