PayPal Credit still does not update correctly

Options

PayPal Credit never shows a balance due. The balance is always zero. Whether I use credit or pay directly from my checking account, PayPal Credit always shows a transaction and then a payment resulting in a zero balance.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Bob Sarley,

Based on your description of the issue, it sounds like you are connected to PayPal instead of PayPal Credit, MasterCard and Crypto. To check which financial institution the account is connected to, go to Tools>Account List. Click on the Edit button next to the account. On the Online Services tab, it will show you the financial institution name.

If you are connected to PayPal instead of PayPal Credit, MasterCard and Crypto, I recommend you backup your Quicken file, deactivate the account connected to PayPal (or delete it if there's no history you need to keep), then go to Tools>Add Account, search for PayPal Credit, MasterCard and Crypto, then follow the prompts to add your account.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bob Sarley
    Bob Sarley Member ✭✭
    Options

I had the same issue with PayPal Credit and actually had both PayPal and PayPal Credit because I sometime pay directly from my bank. Recently PayPal credit has not even been an option, but I will try to add that right now as I have deleted both. I will update this post after I try in a minute or so.

• Bob Sarley
    Bob Sarley Member ✭✭
    Options

OK, I have readded both for now, but your response is not the issue. PayPal Credit shows my Master Card transactions and payments. All are old because I stopped using the card due to other issues. PayPal shows my direct bank transactions with same day payments (correct), but also my credit transactions again with same day payments which is incorrect. These are booked into PayPal and then I pay later in the month, not same day. Hopefully this is clear as I do not want to use screen shots of my files.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Based on your description of the issue, this is either a file specific issue, or it's downloading correctly and PayPal is sending the information that way. I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they have access to tools I do not and can escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.