How do I import transactions from Mint and FreshBooks

Options

I currently manage my personal finances in Mint and my business finances in FreshBooks.

I would like to switch to Quicken Classic Business & Personal, but I can’t find information on if I can reliably import from Mint and FreshBooks to combine the two.

1. Is this something that can be done?
  2. If I can import just my Mint data into Quicken Classic Business & Personal, I can then manually add in my business transactions. Can that be done, or can I only import Mint into Simplifi?

Thank you!

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 9
    Options

EDIT: Argh, I failed to notice this is a QMac question. Usually I don't see those in my feed but I saw this post for some reason. Sorry, I know nothing about QMac so disregard my answer.

———————————————————————————————————————————

Below is the list that Quicken for Windows offers when you do a File > Import. So Mint CSV format is supported. If you can get your FreshBooks data into one of those formats, then you can get at least some portion of that data imported.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Sysko,

To answer your question, there is no built in tool for converting from FreshBooks. However, both Quicken for Windows and Quicken for Mac support importing from Mint. @Rocket J Squirrel provided the information for Quicken for Windows. In Quicken for Mac, the process is pretty much the same. Go to File>Import>Mint.com File (CSV)…

For more information, you can also review this support article:

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.