Connecting Target Redcard to Quicken

Options

I've tried to connect my Target Redcard to Quicken, but get an error indicating that Target is telling it that my login is incorrect. My login to Target works on the target website. My Tarket account is a Target Redcard Credit Card

I tried "Target National Bank", "Target Guest Card" and "Target Visa Gift Card".

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @S Puszcz,

I have taken the time to further look into the issue that you are experiencing and I have found that you are receiving a CC-503 (FDP-103) error when attempting to sign in to your Target account(s).

The cause could be that the bank account login password uses special characters that interfere with Quicken's ability to download transactions. These special characters can be (but are not limited to) the ampersand (&), left carat (<), right carat (>), backslash (\), and forward slash (/). Please also remember that Quicken has a 32-character limit regarding passwords.

A CC-503 error occurs when your financial institution tells Quicken that your login credentials are incorrect. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• clstengel
    clstengel Member
    Options

Any resolution?

This discussion has been closed.