Old paycheck entries show up in register after transaction download

Options

I have a strange issue going on where when I download transactions every other Friday (payday) I get an automatic entry into my checking register for an old paycheck that I have since replaced with a different reminder. I can tell it is old because the amounts are incorrect and outdated. I have a paycheck reminder set up with my current data but the amounts are different. The transaction downloaded from my bank is correct and I can match that to the current reminder, but I keep getting this old transaction showing up that I can't seem to find or get rid of. So basically, its like this: One Step Update creates a paycheck entry in my checking account register. Any ideas on how to find and squash this? I have tried a validate and super-validate with no change.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @jmk0001,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. When did you first notice this issue? Do you recall which version of Quicken you were using when the issue started? Is this old paycheck appearing in addition to your current paycheck, or is it replacing the current information? Is this affecting just one account register, or are you seeing this happen in multiple accounts?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please look in Tools Menu / Manage Bill & Income Reminders.
    Are there two paycheck reminders in there, possibly using the same Payee Name: the current, good one and the old, incorrect one?
    If so, delete the incorrect reminder.

This discussion has been closed.