Tech Support Unable to Resolve Mobile App Issue [Edited]

Options

I have called your tech support people in [Removed - Inaccurate] 4 times to fix an issue with my Quicken mobile app not getting all of my accounts missing 5 credit card accounts that are on my desktop and not in my phone. [Removed - Speculation/Rant] If you can not fix it just say so. [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]

Allen

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @allen_ide,

Could you please provide me with the ticket number(s) that would have been given to you during your interactions with Quicken Support? This is so that I may investigate your issue further.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• allen_ide
    allen_ide Member
    Options

: {"Ticket ID":"10833132"}

I have 5 accounts on my desktop that do not show up on my phone on the APP

• allen_ide
    allen_ide Member
    Options

when will we hear back from you?

Allen

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @allen_ide,

First, I would like to clarify that the Quicken Community operates differently from our chat support system. While we strive to provide timely assistance, responses within the community may take up to 48 hours. Unlike chat support, which offers real-time interactions, our community platform allows for more in-depth discussions and responses from both experts and fellow users.

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.