Sync Error created Register Issue

Options
jsauser11
jsauser11 Member ✭✭

I had a sync error the other day, and now one of my checking registers is acting poorly.

The last transaction in the register now shows as 2/26/2022 for a checking register that was reconciled in early Feb. 2024. However, online balance/ending balance match the current values from the bank, and downloaded transactions from today show a match for transactions which are not visible in the register and were entered recently (02/2024). I have tried validate and repair with not success. I have also tried deactivate and reactivate online services for the account with no success. Does anybody have any ideas on how to recover the two additional years of data for the account so that the transactions appear in the register?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jsauser11,

To start with, I suggest that you check to make sure your register is sorted by the Date column and also, check and make sure you do not have any register filters applied. To do so, please refer to the information provided below:

1. Has the sort order been changed in the register? Confirm that the Sort Order in your account register is by Date; just click the top of the Date column in your account register. It's likely the transactions are in your register, just not where you thought they'd be.
    2. Click the Reset button at the top of the register. This will confirm that there's no filtering in your account register.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jsauser11
    jsauser11 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Anja. What a dumb error on my part not to see that! Sort by date restored all the transactions I could not see.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

You're welcome, and thanks for the update! Glad to hear sorting by date resolved the issue for you. 🙂

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.