Why am I unable to download transactions from Farmers State Bank McPherson KS?

Options

Last year I was able to download transactions from my bank, Farmers State Bank McPherson KS. Since the beginning of 2024, I can no longer download transactions. I called Quicken Support and after being online with them for forty-five minutes, I was told it was a problem with my bank. I went and talked to a bank employee and they said they would look into it, but I have heard nothing from them after a month of waiting. What can I do?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @JAU,

Could you please elaborate and provide further details as to what exactly happens when you attempt to connect? Do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you can provide us with here, please?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JAU
    JAU Member
    Options

Thank you for your prompt response. I decided to let it rest over the weekend, but thanks again for your response. Everything worked fine until January 1. The first message I got said something like this, "Sorry, we encountered an error. (It's not your fault.") I haven't gotten any other messages since then. Now when I try to update the little circle starts going, it says processing data, tags, transactions, bank account and then stops and returns to my account page. It's done. When I try to set up online services, I cannot find my bank in the dropdown list. I have tried to manually enter it's name and it says no results. I have talked to the bank and they said that they had other complaints and they would check it out, but I haven't heard anything from them and that was over a month ago. Also I was able to go to my bank account and download transactions and send them to Quicken and when I went to my Quicken account , they were there but it said that is was from an unverified source ( or something like that) and wouldn't let me open it.

Once again my bank is Farmers State Bank McPherson, Ks. www.fsb-online.com

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Thank you for following up!

Unfortunately, when a financial institution is not listed in our bank list or were removed from the list, it usually mean they no longer support downloads to Quicken. However, we do recommend reaching out to the financial institution to confirm that. Since you have already reached out to them, it sounds like they are looking into it and hopefully they are able to find a resolution.

Since they are no longer listed in our bank list, in order for them to be added back, the financial institution will need to submit a request to our service providers.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• JAU
    JAU Member
    Options

Thank you for your response. I will check with my bank and see what they have found.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

You're welcome! I hope they will be able to properly look into this and reach a solution for you.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.