Lost connection to bank account at CenBank - MN

Options
AB25
AB25 Member

Web connect - one step update not working with one of my bank accounts. They recently changed their login page and bank URL and possibly a different web service provider so I suspect that's the cause.. Screen shot of error that I'm getting is below. I can get into the account, it's just the link between Quicken/Intuit and the bank that's apparently broken. Name of bank is CenBank. Routing number [Removed - Privacy and Security]

. They may have contacted Intuit already but if there's anything to do on your end it would be appreciated. Thanks

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @AB25,

Since the screenshot is showing error CC-508, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article. As stated in the article and as you mentioned, this error is caused by changes made on the bank's end.

Also, if the bank's website URL has changed, please be aware that it will require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken if the URL does not currently match. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please take a moment to review the section titled "How can I fix an incorrect Homepage URL?" found in this support article.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• AB25
    AB25 Member
    Options

After speaking with the bank and Quicken tech support, I think this is the issue » … "if the bank's website URL has changed, please be aware that it will require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken if the URL does not currently match."

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for following up!

I agree that that is most likely what is causing the issue. Unfortunately, we are not able to correct the URL in Quicken without the bank submitting an official request to our service providers so hopefully they are aware and are working on getting that done.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.