Quicken for Mac Not downloading all transactions Wells Fargo

Options
Snoopyvulture
Snoopyvulture Member
edited March 17 in Reports (Mac)

For the last few weeks Quicken is "forgetting" at least one transaction in downloading from Wells Fargo Checking causing me to log into my wells account to find out what didn't get downloaded so I can enter it as a new transaction so my Reconcile will balance out. This is a BUG and there seems to be no reporting mechanism on this site to report it.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Snoopyvulture,

To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend that you start by following the steps in this article on missing transactions. If the troubleshooting in that article does not help you resolve the issue, then due to the nature of the issue, please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Quicken Support has access to tools that we cannot access on the Community and they are able to escalate the issue as needed. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.