No Wells Fargo Advisors transactions downloaded for February 16, 2024

Options
GermanBlueRam
GermanBlueRam Member ✭✭✭✭

This was from my morning download on February 17. No error message; just no transactions for the day. I'm unable to reconcile cash and shares.

I downloaded a couple of transactions for February 14 and 15 on February 16, without any issues.

Hopefully just a temporary glitch - WFA almost never causes problems for me.

Quicken Classic Version R54.16

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @GermanBlueRam,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Are the transactions showing as posted on the financial institution's website? When did they post? If you haven't done so already, make sure the transactions in the investment register are sorted by date, just in case the transactions did download, but were "hidden" by the sort order.

Sometimes there can be delay in when the financial institution sends the information to Quicken, but if it persists past the holiday weekend, I would recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• GermanBlueRam
    Options

Thanks @Quicken Kristina - yes, the transactions are posted as normal on wellsfargo.com. I manually added the transactions, such as a sell transaction for 15 Microsoft shares on February 16, and so my holdings and balances in Quicken reconcile to the website. The "shares reported" just aren't correct (Online Center). I'll see what happens after the long weekend.

• GermanBlueRam
    Options

It looks like I will need to contact Quicken support. I had the same issue for activity on February 20. I bought a stock in a single trade, and the transaction is posted on the Wells Fargo website, but there was no transaction downloaded in Quicken and no error message.

• GermanBlueRam
    Options

I tried another download in the middle of the day on February 21, and the missing transactions for the past couple of business days belatedly appeared. Hopefully the problem - whatever it was - has been permanently resolved.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for the follow up,

I'm glad to hear the transactions finally downloaded.

If the issue returns, please feel free to reach out for further assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.