bill and income reminders for paycheck

Options

I am running Windows11 and Quicken R54.16.

I have had my weekly paycheck set up for years in the bills and income reminder with no problems, until now. For what ever reason Quicken took my 401K contribution and instead of putting in my 401k account it put it in my savings account. All other deductions are fine. The paycheck the week after this was fine. How can I fix this?

Thank you

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @ccpjr,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Is this the first/only time this has happened? Do you keep your Quicken file directly on your C: drive? Is it synced with any cloud service? I ask because sometimes having your file on a shared/network drive or synced to a cloud service can cause unusual behaviors. Was there anything that seemed to trigger this unusual behavior (for instance, did it happen immediately after an update, or did you recently have to reset/reconnect any of the accounts involved)?

If this is just a one time issue, then you should be able to correct the incorrect transfer by going to the transaction in the register, click on it to select it, then clicking the green checkmark to open the Paycheck form, so that you can correct it.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.