Phillips 66 / Synchrony

Options
DR806
DR806 Member ✭✭

Used to connect my Phillips 66 card from Synchrony to Quicken using Guitar Center. Worked for a couple years, has not worked in over a month. I'm not sure why Guitar Center worked, but that is what a support person from Quicken said to use several years ago. Again, it worked. Now it does not. Error code 502.

I have also tried Synchrony Bank Credit Cards. It says I have no account.

I've talked to Synchrony. They say they have a relationship with Quicken, everything should work, and to talk to Quicken about the issue. Quicken support today says I've tried to many times today and they cannot help me. However, the very first time I tried today, which is the first time in a week or so, I still received the 502.

Anyone have any ideas?

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @DR806,

We do currently have an active alert regarding various error messages with different Synchrony instances. This could be contributing to the issue that you are experiencing.

You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @DR806,

We do currently have an active alert regarding various error messages with different Synchrony instances. This could be contributing to the issue that you are experiencing.

You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

-Quicken Jasmine

• DR806
    DR806 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @DR806,

You are welcome.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

• rodiec
    rodiec Member
    Options

I have the same issue for the last 3+ weeks - with 3 accounts at Synchrony and it is becoming very frustrating. Any ETA?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @rodiec,

I understand how frustrating these issues can be.

All available updates and information regarding the issue described in the Alert will be posted within the Alert. As stated in the last update of the Alert, "this Alert will be updated once more information, updates, etc become available". As of now, there is no new information or updates available beyond what has already been posted in the Alert.

Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.