Chase business account has 2 cards; transactions from one of them no longer download

Options

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Chase Business credit cards - downloading into wrong account and cant' find all accounts

Comments

• klhrabosky
    klhrabosky Member
    Options

This problem is still happening. I have 1 Chase Business account with 2 credit cards attached to the 1 account (primary & employee). Each card has a unique card number but the transactions all come into the same 1 account. Quicken is no longer importing the transactions from the employee card attached to the account. Until about 1 month ago, Quicken had no problem downloading the transactions from both cards into the 1 account in my Quicken register. Now it won't

This thread is the best explanation of the problem:

Can we please get this fixed??

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @klhrabosky,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Are there any other transactions missing, or is it just the employee card transactions that aren't downloading? If it's just the employee card, it may have to do with the information being sent by the financial institution differently. Are you able to add that employee card as a separate account in your Quicken?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.