Budget is still showing duplicate reminder bills

Options
ProfileX
ProfileX Member ✭✭✭

In Quicken Windows 54.16, the budget is still showing duplicate / doubled reminder bills even though it sounds like this should have been fixed in 53.16:

For example - in Bills & Income, if I add a manual bill for $1000, then the budget shows $2000 and the View Transactions popup shows 2 entries, -$1000 and $1000

If I edit the bill and change it to recurring (monthly or yearly) then the budget is correct, it only shows it once for the month. But if I change the bill back to only once (remove the recurrence) the budget shows it twice again.

Not interested in opening a support ticket since I found a workaround, just posting it here so hopefully it will get reported to the developers.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @ProfileX,

If the issue is persisting after the release notes say it should be fixed, I recommend you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance since they have access to tools that we can't access on the Community and they are able to escalate the issue as required. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.