Windows one step update not working as of 6:30 am 2/19/24

Options

Not sure if others are having this issue.

Tagged:

Answers

• gdlhou
    gdlhou Member ✭✭
    Options

One step update freezes. Account Reset will not work due to "connection error."'

Tried signing out and signing back in to Quicken ID & Cloud account, to no avail.

• mparrott82
    mparrott82 Member ✭✭
    Options

Version: R54.15, Build: 27.1.54.16

This morning (Feb 18) Quicken will not update any transactions, either One Step Update or by individual accounts. It just gets stuck, no CC errors, nothing. Windows Resource Manager shows qw.exe using about 50% of the CPU resource.

I have tried the Validate And Repair File options mentioned in other posts to no avail. Even tried the "Super" validate. Maybe I need to the double secret Super Validate?

Any ideas on what to try next?

Or can we go back to a pre-"Classic" version when it actually worked consistently?

• lorabmcphail
    lorabmcphail Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here, takes a long time to update, then receive error message—-error on Quicken server

• JeH
    JeH Member
    Options

One-step update: All my accounts are reporting the same server error cc-501.

• jaws2
    jaws2 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Having the same issue - Long delay to update. Accounts with Direct Connect work but Express Web Connect accounts all come back with error code CC-501

QW Classic Deluxe

R54.16 Build 27.1.54.16

• MarkL18
    MarkL18 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue for me this morning.

• Babs1
    Babs1 Member ✭✭
    Options

One-Step Update spins into oblivion this morning. Tried rebooting, checked for updates (none), and tried reconciling accounts individually, but still not working.

• gdlhou
    gdlhou Member ✭✭
    Options

I have been able to download transactions for all of my accounts.

• Monte Washburn
    Monte Washburn Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having trouble too - 02/19/2024 Since about 6 AM CT - and still down at around 7:50 AM CT. I have a lot of accounts - update is extremely slow, beyond slow. And then a bunch of errored account messages.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• TSull8
    TSull8 Member ✭✭
    Options

Just found this searching to find out why my credit union can't update for 4 days. I deactivated and tried to reconnect and get the same error as everyone else here.

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I just connected with no issues.

• vdemola
    vdemola Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here but of course Quicken is clueless.

This discussion has been closed.