Auto renew of Quicken for Canadian users - zipcode (edit)

Options

I have been using Quicken for several years now and have had a subscription that automatically renewed. However this year the auto renew failed and I thought perhaps is was due to the fact that my Amex card was expiring in a few months. So I updated my account with a visa card but in doing was asked for a zip code. Being in Canada I had no such thing, so I tried to use a fake one. The renewal initially went through but a day later I got the message that my renewal failed. I placed a call to support and was told I had renewed the American product so they cancelled my renewal and placed an order for the Canadian version which is now working. However when I look at my account to set up auto renewal for next year it takes me to a page asking for credit card details AND a zip code. Surely there should be a separate site for Canadian renewals????

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @jbarnett12,

Are you signing in to your "My Account" page via the U.S. website or the Canadian website? You can follow this link to access the Quicken Canadian website.

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JoelC
    JoelC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@jbarnett12 as @Quicken Jasmine noted you need to sign into teh Canadian site. The really unfortunate thing about this is that when you get an e-mail from Quicken they direct you to US site and provide no link, no information, nada about the Canadian site.

This discussion has been closed.