Citi bank accounts not downloading after migration to EWC+ (QWin)

Options

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Citi bank accounts not synching

Comments

• TZ01
    TZ01 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem, nothing downloads and no error.

• Mike Grammer
    Options

Q is not synching with my citi account beyond 11/12/23…

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Laufilein
    Laufilein Member
    Options

I am experiencing identical issue with my Citibank accounts ever since Quicken made the switch on 2.14.24 to Express Web Connect+ for Citibank. As many other users have described here, I am experiencing the same issues. Have followed all the same recommended solutions mentioned here, but still no change. I am using Quicken Classic Business & Personal for Windows. It shows my connection method now as Express Web Connect+. It shows that I successfully completed One Step Update for my Citibank account. No error messages. However, the last transaction that has downloaded in my register was on 2.13.24, so right before Quicken made the switch to the new connection method. And my register no longer shows the online balance for my Citibank account. Please advise if Quicken has resolved this issue yet. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.