Windows Quicken Deluxe. Legends Bank. Transaction Update, Reactivate, Add Account. CC-502 Error

Options
Mel2
Mel2 Member ✭✭

Windows Quicken Classic Deluxe. Legends Bank.

The last successful Quicken transactions update for my Legends Bank account was on 2/17/2024.

On 2/19/2024, I ran a Quicken transactions update for all of my accounts, and I received a CC-502 error for my Legends account. All other accounts were updated successfully. After receiving the CC-502 for the Legends account, I attempted to update transactions each day subsequently with the same error. Today, I tried to reactivate the Legends account unsuccessfully then I tried to add the account again unsuccessfully.

I am unaware of any updates to the Legends Bank website, and all updates to Quicken have been completed with no issues.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Mel2,

Due to the length of time that you have been receiving the CC-502 error message, I suggest contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order. You can read more about the CC-502 error message here.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Mel2
    Mel2 Member ✭✭
    edited February 24
    Options

Thanks. The issue is resolved. On the 23rd, I was able to add the account with no error message and upload all transactions for my account.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Mel2,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

I am happy to hear that the issue was resolved for you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.