CC-502 error - Navy FCU and others (edit)

Options

I'm using Windows. Started with unable to update transactions from Navy FCU. Sometimes I received a CC-502 error other times I get a message that states "we have update your accounts at NFCU but in reality nothing has been updated. Now have trouble update transactions from my other financial institutions. Tried "deactivating". Tried "resetting account". But no luck. I'm able to download transactions into Quicken but then I get double entries.

Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Furtive,

What are the other financial institutions that you are experiencing this issue with? Are you receiving any error codes or messages? To clarify, you are able to successfully download transactions, however, you receive duplicate transactions?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Furtive
    Furtive Member
    Options

Two of the other financial institutions are PA State Emp CU and Chase (Amazon) credit card. I have received messages in the past, other than CC-502, that NFCU can't update my accounts with no further explanation. When downloading from NFCU in my Navy Visa, I first have to open my online NFCU account to make sure the starting date of the download coordinates with what I already have in Quicken. If I do that, there are no duplications and it downloads right into my Navy Visa account. However, when I do the same for my Navy checking account the download tries to open a new Navy checking account using a different name.

I like using Quicken and I have for years but I'm wondering if there is a way to swipe the slate clean. Close all Quicken accounts and go back to my financial institutions as though I just purchased Quicken.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Furtive,

Thank you for providing more information.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Also, if you would like a fresh start, you can create a new Quicken data file, which is separate from your current file, where you can connect your accounts and start over. You will also be able to review, open, and modify your current file at any time. You can read more about creating a new data file here.

I hope this helps and let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.