OL-301-A error When trying to Direct Connect to Suncoast Credit Union

Options

about a month ago I started getting Error OL-301-A When trying to Direct Connect to Suncoast Credit Union. The credit union and Quicken are pointing fingers at each other.

Comments

• schwa757
    schwa757 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same error here. Did you post your logs using the report problem button? I just posted mine. Let's see what they say, if anything.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @ekirsten & @schwa757,

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you review this support article and try to refresh financial institution branding and profile by following the instructions provided below.

1. In Quicken, select the Tools menu, then choose Online Center.
    2. Click the Financial Institution dropdown arrow and select the financial institution.
    3. Press CTRL+Shift while selecting Contact Info.
    4. Select one of the accounts associated with the bank from the dropdown list
    5. Select Financial Institution Branding and Profile from the list and click Refresh.
    6. Click OK and go online by clicking the Update/Send button.
    7. Attempt your online session again.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• schwa757
    schwa757 Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja Still having issue with the savings account. Same error. The Loan account with the same bank is updating correctly. Please advise if you have any further advice. I do not mind removing and readding this account. Thanks!

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for following up.

If you haven't already, could you please try deactivating the account experiencing this issue and then reactivating through Add Account (not through Set Up Now)?

Please, follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, to reactivate through Add Account, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account has been found, be sure to link it to the existing account you have already set up in Quicken.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• schwa757
    schwa757 Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja this failed to resolve the issue with the savings account.

• ekirsten
    ekirsten Member ✭✭
    Options

I have deactivated and reactivated the account several times to no avail.

• Randy Egan
    Randy Egan Member ✭✭
    Options

I followed the refresh the financial institution procedure and that cleared up the 301, but when I complete the download no new transactions are downloaded. Every morning I deactivate and setup the connection with no change.

Here is a note that I sent to SunCoast CU about the problem followed up with their response:

Quicken downloads for my checking account has stopped working. Initially it started with a 301 error when my quicken attempted to connect to suncoast. It now has progressed to making the connection OK, but not downloading any transactions. Are you aware of this problem? Is there a plan on how it will be fixed? Thanks,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Our team has completed our research and this is what we found. Please know that it can be difficult to troubleshoot Quicken or Quickbooks as these are third-party softwares. We confirmed there are no restrictions on your account to prevent you from logging in. We recommend trying to deactivate the share account(s) in question and add them back.

Our Member Care Email Team is here for you should you have any further questions.

This discussion has been closed.