Comenity Cards connection issues - possible fix

Options

I have the answer, at least one that worked for me! The forum keeps eating my post and blocking the link. egads.

I happen to be on Windows using Quicken Classic, but I actually think that is irrelevant.

I kept getting either no error code or several different ones. I finally got the error code CC-800, and that led me to the right answer. I'm assuming that this still would have fixed it the times when it reported other error codes. Anyway, it is worth a try!

Find the support document titled Error Message When Updating Accounts: CC-800

The forum won't let me post the direct link, so I'm putting in (space)# to try and make it not recognize it. Just stript that out if searching doesn't lead you to the right help document. https #:// #www. #quicken. #com #/ #support #/ #error-message-when-updating-accounts-cc-800

Follow the document instructions EXACTLY. Note that this is NOT deleting and then re-adding the account. This is Deactivating and Reactivating the account.

My account is connecting and updating properly now, and no data was lost or corrupted.

Quicken, I spent a very long time working on this, including with your chat support, to no avail. If this works for others, you owe me a consulting fee!

LOL kmk

Comments

• ElanaElyce
    ElanaElyce Member ✭✭
    Options

When I did this, it deactivated and then did not allow me to reactivate it. :-(

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @kmkelmor,

Thank you for coming to share your resolution steps with other users!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.