Anyone having trouble connecting to PNC Bank from 2/24/2024 on?

Options

Up to Feb 24th I was able to connect to PNC with Quicken. Now it won't connect. Anyone else having trouble?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Dan Gilmartin,

What exactly is occurring? Are you having issues adding an account or downloading transactions? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Dan Gilmartin
    Dan Gilmartin Member ✭✭
    Options

I couldn’t download from pnc. I had new transactions but they didn’t appear. I turned off pnc we connect and tried to sign back up but the screen on pnc goes blank. This happens repeatedly. I tried with a new test account on quicken and the same thing happens. Pnc quicken help personnel only work weekdays.

• Dan Gilmartin
    Dan Gilmartin Member ✭✭
    Options

This problem comes and goes but now it's back. I am not receiving new transactions from PNC after requesting transactions. I do not get an error. I have to deactivate and reactivate the accounts to get transactions. This has happened three days in a row now. Also my activation page will not work on Google Chrome, I have to change my default browser to Firefox to get it to work properly. I sent an error report in to Quicken.

This discussion has been closed.