Macy's Transactions not Downloading

Options

Transactions have not downloaded since the 1st week of February (2024). Opened case with Quicken Support. Running Windows Release V54.16. All prior transactions include the Downloaded ID register column. Performed an account Reset, Deactivated and Reactivated, Changed Macy’s Password and Reinstalled the Software all with the assistance of Tech Support monitoring the screen activity. Also forwarded system log files to accompany the case. As of today the issue is unresolved.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @carlhoward,

What is the ticket number that was given to you during your Quicken Support interaction?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• carlhoward
    carlhoward Member ✭✭
    Options

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @carlhoward,

I have taken the time to look into your Quicken Support interaction and the issue that you are experiencing. This issue regarding your Macy's account(s) was an open alert that was resolved on the 22nd of February. If you are still experiencing an issue after the alert has been marked resolved, we suggest contacting Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be needed which cannot be done from the Quicken Community.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

• carlhoward
    carlhoward Member ✭✭
    Options

Issue described above confirmed resolved as of 2/27.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @carlhoward,

Thank you for coming back to update us, I am happy to hear that the issue has been resolved.

Were there any troubleshooting steps that you took?

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

• carlhoward
    carlhoward Member ✭✭
    Options

No additional trouble shooting steps taken.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @carlhoward,

Thanks for letting me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.