United Nations Federal Credit Union will not download, no error messages QWin

Options

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Will not download transactions from bank

Comments

• patruns
    patruns Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue. No error messages at all. No codes. No indication that it isn't working.

Bank is United Nations Federal Credit Union. Been downloading from this bank for years. This started in the last month.

• jeffko467
    jeffko467 Member ✭✭
    edited February 25
    Options

Good luck getting your issue fixed. I have started using [Removed - 3rd Party Software], because Quicken cannot fix their software issues.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @patruns,

To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend that you start by following the steps in this article on missing transactions and transactions not downloading.

Let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• patruns
    patruns Member ✭✭
    Options

That didn't help. All other accounts work fine. I tried deactivating and reactivating and received a message that my accounts can't be found, so I restored from my last working backup to get past that.

And now your online services are down with a message to try again in 10 minutes. I have been trying for over an hour.

• vgehts
    vgehts Member
    Options

I have the same problem. Would you all please fix this problem. I can't download my transactions. I pay a yearly Quicken subscription so that I'm able to download subscriptions from my financial institutions and you all won't acknowledge the fact that there is a problem with your connection to UNFCU.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your replies,

If the troubleshooting from the article did not resolve the issue, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance since they have access to tools we cannot access on the Community and they are able to escalate the issue as needed. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• patruns
    patruns Member ✭✭
    Options

Is there some reason that you cannot escalate this from here? Apparently I am not the only one.

• evillama
    evillama Member ✭✭
    Options

Having same issue. Tried starting from scratch, re-adding UNFCU account as new, and still doesn't work - so it's definitely a Quicken issue with UNFCU. Also seeing three types of accounts now? What's the "New Lo" type? Is that "New Login"? None of these work anymore.